The studio has moved and is now located at 18 South Main Street, Suites 2A & 2D (the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce Building).
The building remains closed for public access, so I am open "By Appointment"; please contact me to set up an appointment.
* Contact me for an appointment to visit the studio or schedule a session
* No more than 3 people per visit
* A mask is required to enter the building; I have masks available, just ask
* Please sanitize your hands if possible prior to entering the building; I have hand sanitizer
available as well
* Completion of a questionnaire is required before entering the building - this will be e-mailed
to you a couple of days before your visit
* All surfaces are disinfected between clients
Thank you for understanding, and for helping me to keep everyone safe!
Currently I am available for outdoor portrait sessions and small events that can be done while staying within federal and state guidelines, as well as real estate photography, and in-studio sessions and photography classes starting 8.24.20.
Please feel free to reach out to me at any time with questions:
Call/Text: 603.842.2608 or e-mail me through this website.
I wish everyone good health and job security through this difficult time. We are in an amazing community with civic leaders, business owners and citizens dedicated to seeing us through the uncertainty ahead. Please do what you can to help your neighbors and our local businesses -
a little goes a long way!
Wishing You the Best,